Civil 3D Design Technician
Position: Civil 3D Design Technician
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Start Date: Immediate
- Experience: Work related AutoCAD Civil 3D experience, direct course experience or specific term project experience.
- Qualifications: Civil Engineering Technologist Diploma. The candidate must have knowledge of storm sewer, sanitary sewer, water main and road grading design principles. The candidate must have strong organizational skills and communication skills. Required computer skills must include AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Excel and MS Word.
- Job Description: Sabourin Kimble & Associates Ltd. has an immediate opening for a graduate Civil 3D Design Technologist to join the team. The successful candidate must have the technical and interpersonal skills to carry out a variety of high level Civil 3D skills including corridor design to create intelligent models for road and highway design, gravity pipe network models to lay out sanitary and storm drainage systems, plot and complete final drafting of the pipe network in plan, profile, and section views, prepare terrain modelling and establish existing and proposed surfaces for detailed grading, cross section and earthwork calculations, and Civil 3D modelling tools for pressure pipe and gravity pipe network design.
- Application: If interested, please prepare a cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications. Applications should be submitted by e-mail to Bill LeMaistre at blemaistre at skaengineering.com.